人與人之間的相處...人與社會的融合... 

或許充滿了隔閡與不信任 

這首Comfortably Numb完完全全的寫出了這個時代的隔閡感 

或許只能透過麻痺自己才能解脫

 

 

 

Hello 

哈囉

Is there anybody in there? 

有誰在嗎?

Just nod if you can hear me. 

如果聽見了我的呼喚請回應我

Is there anyone home? 

是否有人在?

 

Come on, now. 

就是現在,來吧 

I hear you're feeling down. 

我明白你的心情沮喪 

Well I can ease your pain, 

那麼,我會讓你心情平靜 

Get you on your feet again. 

讓你重新振作 

 

Relax. 

放鬆 

I need some information first. 

我需要知道點什麼 

Just the basic facts 

只要一些事實就好了 

Can you show me where it hurts? 

你能告訴我哪裡不舒服嗎?

 

There is no pain, you are receding. 

痛苦漸漸消失,而你的身影也漸漸模糊 

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon. 

就像那遙遠的船隨著煙霧消失在地平線上 

You are only coming through in waves. 

你穿過了浪潮而來 

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'. 

雖然你嘴唇微動,但我卻無法聽到你所說的一切

 

When I was a child I had a fever. 

當我還是孩童的時候,曾經經歷一場大病 

My hands felt just like two balloons. 

我的雙手就像兩顆漂浮的氣球一樣無法使力 

Now I got that feeling once again. 

現在那感覺又回來了 

I can't explain, you would not understand. 

我無法解釋,而你也不會明白 

This is not how I am. 

這不是真實的自我

 

I have become comfortably numb. 

我將自己封閉在安逸的麻木感中

 

Ok. 

好吧 

Just a little pinprick. 

只要來一針 

There'll be no more 

就不會再有痛苦了 

But you may feel a little sick. 

但你可能會感到一點不舒服

 

Can you stand up? 

你還能站起來嗎? 

I do believe it's working good. 

我知道這效果很好 

That'll keep you going for the show.

讓你能保持正常的樣子 

Come on, It's time to go. 

來吧,是時候起身了

 

There is no pain, you are receding. 

痛苦漸漸消失,而你的身影也漸漸模糊 

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon. 

就像那遙遠的船隨著煙霧消失在地平線上 

You are only coming through in waves. 

你穿過了浪潮而來 

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'. 

雖然你嘴唇微動,但我卻無法聽到你所說的一切

 

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse, 

當我還是孩童的時候,曾經在腦海中閃過一些破碎的畫面 

Out of the corner of my eye. 

在我看不到的角落

I turned to look but it was gone. 

我轉頭尋找,但那些破碎的畫面卻已經不見 

I cannot put my finger on it now. 

我現在再也想不起來 

The child is grown, the dream is gone. 

當我們長大了,卻失去了夢想 

 

I have become comfortably numb 

我將自己封閉在安逸的麻木感中

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 MaliceMessiah 的頭像
    MaliceMessiah

    邪惡彌賽亞 黯與光的合一

    MaliceMessiah 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()